Saturday, June 5, 2010

Holiday n a happy day^^




Today went Klang to eat bah ku teh.. after that,we went the JUSCO near by the restaurant. In my mind,i think that i will nvr get my this year de birthday present.. Suddenly my mum n dad "go see ur basketball shoes la" then i feel abit siok liao la haha XD Then i mai go to the Royal Sporting House to see har lo.. i saw a reebok de vry nice then my mum came n meet me jor.. I dun dare to tell her that i want the reebok shoes bcos the price is too expensive--it's cost Rm329.00.. Normally my parents sure dun let me buy de but today dunno y they so good say"u like then buy la" When i hear this i was stunning there 0.o After testing shoes,we buy it! hahahaha XD

And one important thing.. I gonna meet up wif my darling next thursday.. Frinking excited now! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment