Monday, May 3, 2010

Watch movie -"The crazies"


Wake up at 8 sumthing then go bath arh n all the thing...
After that go take breakfast wif grandpa n grandma lor cos dunno y my grandma de finger fell pain n bulk,damn sakit hati le me ahaha><

12 something,i go meet up wif my darling at sunway pyramid. We go cinema to buy ticket to watch movie bcos ntg to do haha... firstly,we wanna watch Ip man 2 de but at last we buy dao "The crazies" since Ip man 2 no ticket liao == 1.15 like this,we entry the cinema to watch it...When we watching,there was many scary part make till my darling kena scared =D I keep on laughing her during she kena scared cos it face was vry funny hahahahah!! XD

Near 3 then we has finished watching..We walk here n walk there since ntg to do-,- Actually my darling wan to buy a childish birthday present to me geh hahahaXD But its was not sold at there,little bit grey nor.><

About 5 then darling back home jor lu~ Haihz...need to wait few week we oni can meet again le..Watever,i feel vry vry happy that u can hang out wif me today=D I hope we can meet up as fast as possible next time hehe=]

No comments:

Post a Comment